Relax and entertain with sweeping views of Denali, Sleeping Lady, & city lights as your backdrop. Tall ceilings, lots of windows, and a lavish kitchen w/ cherry cabinets, granite, & high-end appliances. A hillside ranch w/ a spacious master suite on the main floor & plenty of versatile living space downstairs with a theater room. Huge 4-car garage (1162 sq.ft). Upper & lower decks drenched in sun.Plumbing exists downstairs behind pub table for potential MIL kitchen. Both levels of the home are wired for audio/media surround sound. Tons of storage including a walk-in "crawlspace" downstairs. Private gated community with keypad access only. This lot offers a lot of space between the decks and the next roof top down the hill. You do not feel on top of your neighbors. Did I mention incredible views?!?
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-2680
- Price $879,000
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 3.50
- Square Footage 5,060
- Acres 0.56
- Year Built 2005
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Hlsd Rnch/Dlt Bsmnt
- Status Active
- # of Garages 4
- Address 16822 Briarcliff Pointe Circle
- Area 25 - Dearmoun Rd - Potter Marsh
- Subdivision PROMINENCE POINTE PH 6 BLK 3 LT 26 THE GATES OF GOLDENVIEW
- City Anchorage
- State Alaska
- Zip Code 99516
- Features Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Home Owner Assoc., View
- Garages Attached, Heated
- View City Lights, Inlet, Mountains, Unobstructed
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Basement, BR/BA on Main Level, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Granite Countertops, Jetted Tub, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Wired Audio
- Heating Radiant
- Has Basement Yes
- Basement Finished
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed February 27th, 2019
- Days on Market 227
- Zoning R7 - Intermediate Rural Residential
- HOA Fees 640.00
- HOA Fees Freq. Semiannually
- Listing Office: RE/MAX Dynamic Properties
- $/SqFt $174
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $899,000 to $879,000|
|Price Reduced from $925,000 to $899,000|
|Register Now to Unlock More Listing History|
High Percentage of Family Households, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 9:19pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!