Needs some TLC. Reverse Two story with 1 car garage. Large lot backing to Artic Blvd.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-2715
- Price $239,500
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 1.50
- Square Footage 1,716
- Acres 0.24
- Year Built 1965
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story Reverse
- Status Active
- # of Garages 1
- Annual Tax Amount $4,577
- Tax Year 2017
- Features Cable TV, DSL/Cable Available, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Fixer Upper, In City Limits, Landscaping, Paved Driveway
- Garages Attached
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Arctic Entry, CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Fireplace, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings
- Heating Baseboard
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed February 28th, 2019
- Days on Market 203
- Zoning R1 - Single Family Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: RE/MAX Dynamic Properties
- $/SqFt $140
Price & Status History
|Status Changed from Pending to Active||–|
|Status Changed from Active to Pending||–|
Close to Military Facility(ies), Stable Population, High Residential Turnover, Close Proximity to Sea/Ocean
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2019 at 4:04am AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!