MOTIVATED SELLER!! BRING OFFER!Large east Anchorage home with a mother-in-law suite. This is a beautiful well maintained home has two kitchen's both updated 2019, all appliances included. Lots of light, big views of Sleeping Lady Mountain, Inlet & Downtown Fireworks an elegant feel, gorgeous rock fire place that extends down to the mother-in-law suite that truly is its own living area.Newly updated kitchen's, security system, video surveillance, fireplace's, mother-in-law apartment, views, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, convection oven/ induction cook top, gourmet kitchen, High efficiency on demand boiler/hot water heater with 50 gallon reserve tank, recessed lighting, new doors, LED lighting, garage door openers, washer-dryer, chandelier, central vac, storage shed, window coverings, garage door access key pad, sunshine facing deck private backyard with raspberries, rhubarb & an apple tree, Large 6 car driveway with a 2 car heated garage. Carpets professionally cleaned March 6, 2019, security system is leased and can stay with the home if the buyer desires it will require the buyer to transfer the lease and a transfer fee of $200.00. Home Warranty will be included. Easy commute to JBER, Hospitals,UAA Mother-in-law suite features a living room with fireplace, bedroom, office that has egress window so it could easily be turned into a fifth bedroom, it's own kitchen, lots of windows for plenty of light, laundry room access, and private entrance.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-3061
- Price $464,900
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 2.75
- Square Footage 3,068
- Acres 0.22
- Year Built 1977
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story Tradtnl
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Features Cable TV, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Landscaping, Mother-in-Law Apt, Private Yard, Shed, Storage Space/Unit, View, Motion Lighting
- Garages Attached, Heated
- View Mountains
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Arctic Entry, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Vac, CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Granite Countertops, Hardwood Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Security System, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings
- Heating Baseboard
- Basement Finished
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Metal
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed March 6th, 2019
- Days on Market 17
- Zoning R1 - Single Family Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: EXP Realty, LLC
- $/SqFt $152
Price & Status History
|Status Changed from Coming Soon to Active||–|
Close to Military Facility(ies), High Residential Turnover
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on March 25th, 2019 at 7:49am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!