Featured in ''Alaska Home Magazine'' This custom post and beam Lindal Cedar Home has been meticulously thought out top to bottom! An affinity for nature is highlighted throughout this stunning home. The 3 acre estate sits perched above the South Fork offering the assurance of privacy, proximity to parks, hiking, and ski trails yet only 15 mins away from shopping and entertainment! Open Floor planmakes this home perfect for entertaining and relaxing! Tall vaulted ceilings with large windows invites the outdoors in! 3 beautiful bedrooms plus a bonus room to be used however you want! Loft suite with stunning views and a daylight basement family room with access to fenced back yard. Lots and lots of heated dry storage and huge garage! Call today to set up your private tour!
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-3205
- Price $819,000
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 4.00
- Square Footage 3,582
- Acres 3.09
- Year Built 2005
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type B & B Potential, Single Family Res
- Style Prow Front Split, Two-Story W/Bsmnt, Hlsd Rnch/Dlt Bsmnt
- Status Active
- # of Garages 3
- Annual Tax Amount $9,237
- Tax Year 2017
- Features Cable TV, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Hot Tub, In City Limits, Landscaping, Lot-Corner, Mother-in-Law Apt, Motion Lighting, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, SBOS Reqd-See Rmrks, Trailside, View, Waterfront, Waterfront Access, Lot-Bluff, Parkside
- Garages Attached
- View Mountains, River, Unobstructed
- Is Waterfront Yes
- Waterfront River
- Interior Features Basement, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Granite Countertops, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, SBOS Reqd-See Rmks, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Wired Data, Double Ovens, Home Theater, Wired Audio
- Heating In-Floor Heat
- Has Basement Yes
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood, Other - See Remarks
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- Construction Other - See Remarks, Post & Beam
- Foundation Poured Concrete
- Date Listed March 8th, 2019
- Days on Market 627
- Zoning CE-R-10 Low Density Residential, Alpine/Slope
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Real Estate Brokers of Alaska
- $/SqFt $229
Price & Status History
|Status Changed from Expired to Active||–|
|Status Changed from Active to Expired||–|
|Register Now to Unlock More Listing History|
High Percentage of Family Households, Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on March 29th, 2020 at 2:49am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!