Plenty of room for all of your toys in this wonderful Power Ridge home! Keep your RV/toys parked next the house all year long on the 68'x16' RV pad that is HOA compliant. All four bedrooms upstairs, separate laundry room upstairs, master suite has private deck with mountain views.Additional features are:*9' Ceilings on main floor*42'' Cabinets & TWO pantries *New exterior paint in 2018 (more)*New furnace fan (2017) *New garage heater (2016) *Blower fan installed on gas FP *Double garage door has a new spring (2018) and both doors have upgraded seals to allow for better insulation *Custom shoe rack and bench in garage *Extra storage or workbench area in garage *Upgraded french doors in kitchen and master bedroom including glass storm doors with screen inserts *Beautifully manicured backyard w/huge new Trex deck & planter boxes *Gravel pad for fire pit or trampoline *Additional storage shed
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-3307
- Price $432,500
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 2.50
- Square Footage 2,081
- Acres 0.30
- Year Built 2008
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story Tradtnl
- Status Active
- # of Garages 3
- Annual Tax Amount $6,008
- Tax Year 2018
- Features Cable TV, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Home Owner Assoc., In City Limits, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Shed, Trailside, View
- Garages Attached, Heated
- View Mountains, Partial
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Family Room, Fireplace, Laminate Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Security System, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings
- Heating Forced Air
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Poured Concrete
- Date Listed March 11th, 2019
- Days on Market 73
- Zoning CE-PCD Planned Community Development
- HOA Fees 50.00
- HOA Fees Freq. Quarterly
- Listing Office: RE/MAX Dynamic Properties
- $/SqFt $208
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $435,000 to $432,500|
High Percentage of Family Households, Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 23rd, 2019 at 2:49pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!