Don't let the age of this flawless, sun-drenched,south facing home fool you! 3 brs, 2 bth.(Jack & Jill bedrooms upstairs.) Beautiful hickory flooring, vaulted ceilings & fireplace. Updated kitchen with breakfast bar & solid surface countertops. Over 1ac, partially fenced. Mt. views are stunning as you look up Eagle River Valley or the mountains behind the house. Room to buildgarage.This one of a kind home on 1.38 acres in the spectacular Eagle River Valley is a once in a lifetime find! You'll never tire of the panoramic views of the beautiful Chugach Mountains, wildlife and pristine Alaskan wilderness right out your windows and back door. Just 5 miles from Eagle River, the location is perfect for a reasonable commute to the bases and Anchorage. The unique Chalet design and open great room style floor plan will delight you, and the recent remodel will leave you with plenty of time to enjoy your life. The home received an energy rating of 4+ stars in the spring of 2010 so energy costs are at a minimum. See the property disclosure for a list of new items; most everything has been replaced.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-3312
- Price $335,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2.00
- Square Footage 1,384
- Acres 1.39
- Year Built 1976
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story Tradtnl
- Status Active
- Annual Tax Amount $4,593
- Tax Year 2018
- Features Cable TV, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Home Warranty, Landscaping, Lot-Corner, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Shed, Sun Room, View
- Garages None
- View City Lights, Mountains, Unobstructed, Glacier
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings
- Heating Forced Air
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame, Unknown-BTV
- Foundation Concrete Block, Unknown - BTV
- Date Listed March 11th, 2019
- Days on Market 73
- Zoning CE-R-6 Low-Density Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Century 21 Realty Solutions Greatland Branch
- $/SqFt $242
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $335,500 to $335,000|
|Price Reduced from $344,000 to $335,500|
|Register Now to Unlock More Listing History|
High Percentage of Family Households, Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 23rd, 2019 at 3:19pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!