Enjoy sweeping city, inlet, & mtn views from almost every room of this exquisite 4,600+ SF Prominence Pointe home on quiet 1/2 acre cul de sac lot in one of Anchorage's only gated communities! Where to begin? Endless space with maximum sunlight throughout thanks to open plan. STUNNING chef-entertainer's kitchen boasts granite tops, Viking gas range/oven, expansive island with wine rack, even ktchn desk. Opens to sprawling 900+ SF deck with more views, perfect for eternal summer days. Retreat upstairs to peaceful & private master suite with panoramic views & highest quality en suite bath - 3 sided fireplace by the soaker tub, luxurious walk-in shower, his & her vanity, & ample closet space. 2 additional BR & office upstairs. TONS of flex space in basement, with family room/rec room, full bed & bath. Additional storage in HUGE 953 SF garage, plenty of room for your trucks & toys. Upgrades include engineered wood flooring, new carpet, French doors to master bath, new window shades in 2016. New exterior paint & gutters in 2017, driveway resealed in 2018. Million dollar views & fabulous family living beckon you & yours to Prominence Pointe. Welcome home!
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-3417
- Price $849,900
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 3.50
- Square Footage 4,661
- Acres 0.53
- Year Built 2001
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Tri-Level
- Status Active
- # of Garages 3
- Annual Tax Amount $10,946
- Tax Year 2018
- Features Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Home Owner Assoc., In City Limits, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, View
- Garages Attached, Heated, Tuck Under
- View City Lights, Inlet, Mountains, Ocean, Unobstructed
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Basement, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Vac, Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Granite Countertops, Laminate Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Workshop
- Heating Forced Air, Radiant
- Has Basement Yes
- Basement Finished
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Poured Concrete
- Date Listed March 13th, 2019
- Days on Market 38
- Zoning R7 - Intermediate Rural Residential
- HOA Fees 675.00
- HOA Fees Freq. Semiannually
- Listing Office: RE/MAX Dynamic Properties
- $/SqFt $182
High Percentage of Family Households, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 21st, 2019 at 12:34am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!