Beautiful condo on Park Strip. Many upgraded features. Very versatile third bedroom, radiant infloor heat, 12' ceilings on main level, large double shower, jacuzzi tub, walk-in closets, built in stereo & vacuum systems, sunny deck. Heated sidewalks and driveway, energy efficient, southern exposure, all SS appliances stay.Granite countertops, Slate entry and Brazilian Floors. New Interior Paint.New tasteful paint on March 8th, 2018. Brazilian cherry floors, maple 42'' cabs, granite, slate and tile accents. 12 ft ceilings on top floor. Stunning mountain views and no shortage of sunshine. In-floor radiant heat inside of unit, garage, drive/walkways. Inviting main level master bedroom with a full bath and huge walk-in closet and a downstairs office area or third bedroom, work out area or home theater. Elegant and sparkling clean throughout. Very appealing downtown living and enjoyment in an extremely well crafted and well thought out secure condominium. Condos were built with a 35 year rubberized roof. A short jaunt to all the very best downtown Anchorage has to offer. Low dues of only $225/month. Definitely a must see.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-3551
- Price $469,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2.50
- Square Footage 1,743
- Acres 0.00
- Year Built 2004
- Type Condominium
- Sub-Type Townhouse
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Annual Tax Amount $6,111
- Tax Year 2018
- Features Cable TV, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Fire Service Area, In City Limits, Pets Considered, Road Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Landscaping, View, DSL/Cable Available, Heated Driveway, Paved Driveway
- Garages Attached, Heated, Tuck Under
- View City Lights, Mountains
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Fireplace, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), W &/or Dryer Hookup, Gas Cooktop, Granite Countertops, Den &/or Office, Microwave, Telephone, Window Coverings, Home Theater, Jetted Tub, Washer&/or Dryer, Wired-Audio, BR/BA on Main Level, Hardwood Flooring, Range-Downdraft, Vaulted Ceiling
- Heating Radiant, In-Floor Heat
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Stucco
- Roof Rubber
- Construction Concrete
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed March 15th, 2019
- Days on Market 10
- Zoning R3 - Multiple Family Residential
- HOA Fees 225.00
- HOA Fees Freq. Monthly
- Listing Office: Herrington and Company, LLC
- $/SqFt $269
Close to Military Facility(ies), Close to Penitentiary, High Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on March 25th, 2019 at 8:19am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!