This beautiful and well-taken care of home features a custom built trex deck, a metal roof, and a ranch style floorplan. The fenced in rear yard and treed front yard give this home both privacy, and a move-in ready home for your family to enjoy for years.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-3774
- Price $296,500
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 1.75
- Square Footage 1,392
- Acres 0.46
- Year Built 1980
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Ranch-Traditional
- Status Active
- Features Cable TV, Deck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Hot Tub, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Shed
- Garages None
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), Dishwasher, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Granite Countertops, Range/Oven, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- Heating In-Floor Heat, Radiant
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Metal
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Poured Concrete
- Date Listed March 19th, 2019
- Days on Market 152
- Zoning CE-R-7 Medium-Density Single Family Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Century 21 Realty Solutions - Wasilla
- $/SqFt $213
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $299,000 to $296,500|
|Price Increased from $289,000 to $299,000|
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 10:49am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!