Newly Painted Exterior!! $80,000 Under Tax Assessed Value! Looking for a Truly Alaskan Experience? Look no further! This gallant home offers panoramic views from Mt. Denali to Redoubt! Wildlife galore, natural Alaskan landscaping as well as stunning inlet & city views! Home features 3 levels of living w/5 bedrm, 4.5 baths, office, gym, potential MIL/family rm + a 4 car..garage w/additional separate loft style studio/workshop/gear storage above. This entertainers dream also offers an appealing open concept floor plan w/large outdoor entertaining area off the living & dining rm, Chef's dream Kitchen w/Viking appliances. 4*Energy Rated!! Too many unique & stunning features to list, this home is a must see! Perfect commute to UMed, Midtown, UAA & JBER. Home warranty included. Expansive trek decking wraps 3 sides of home, rare hillside flat parking for family, guests & toys. Brand new advanced septic system. Enjoy entertaining in this chef's dream kitchen w/cherry cabinets, granite countertops, Viking appliances, double ovens, 6 burner range & prep sink. Breakfast bar accommodates 6-8, large dining rm overlooks the deck & inlet views. Brand new flooring in the dining, living & office area. Two-Story great rm offers a wall of windows takes advantage of the panoramic views. Main level master en-suite w/sitting area, fully updated bath, deck access & two-sided real wood fireplace. Upper floor features 3 spacious bedrm +bonus playrm & 2 large remodeled bathrms. Lower level features an amazing rec/exercise/bonus room, spacious family rm, wood burning stove, +remodeled full bath. Oversized 2 car 800sf garage - big enough for tandem parking for extra vehicles (depending on size).
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-3954
- Price $764,900
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 4.50
- Square Footage 5,649
- Acres 2.07
- Year Built 1977
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Multi-Level
- Status Active
- # of Garages 4
- Annual Tax Amount $13,456
- Tax Year 2018
- Features Deck/Patio, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Motion Lighting, Private Yard, RV Parking, Satellite Components, Shed, View
- Garages Attached, Detached, Heated, Tuck Under
- View City Lights, Inlet, Mountains, Unobstructed
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features BR/BA on Main Level, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Vac, CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Ovens, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Granite Countertops, Microwave (B/I), Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Water Softener, Window Coverings, Workshop
- Heating Baseboard, Forced Air
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed March 22nd, 2019
- Days on Market 212
- Zoning R9 - Rural Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Somers Realtors, Inc.
- $/SqFt $135
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $774,900 to $764,900|
|Price Reduced from $784,900 to $774,900|
Stable Population, High Residential Turnover
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2019 at 1:49am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!