2019 GOLDEN HAMMER AWARD WINNER Security Activated. Walls of windows w/ beautiful views of inlet & mountains. Ranch home design with walkout basement great room concept w/ 10' high ceilings on 1st.floor. 2nd FP on deck to enjoy the views year round, 1st floor is 1907 sq.ft with 2 Bedrooms and 2 Baths, lower level is 2020 sq.ft finished w/ additional 808 sq ft unfinished storage under garagefor theater, sauna or wine rooms. Additional bonus room/family room on lower level that could easily become a MIL area. Gourmet kitchen with island including additional sink, expansive deck has its own fireplace. Mud room area in the garage and laundry tub. Garage is deep and could hold two extended cab trucks. 2nd access from garage to outside stairs to lower level. - this home is completed and ready for occupancy.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-396
- Price $998,000
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3.00
- Square Footage 4,735
- Acres 0.33
- Year Built 2019
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Hlsd Rnch/Dlt Bsmnt, Ranch-Traditional
- Status Active
- # of Garages 3
- Features Cable TV, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Home Owner Assoc., In City Limits, Landscaping, Lot-Corner, Paved Driveway, Road Service Area, View
- Garages Attached, Heated
- View City Lights, Inlet, Mountains
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features BR/BA on Main Level, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Granite Countertops, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Security System, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- Heating Forced Air
- Basement Partially Finished
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Poured Concrete
- Date Listed January 12th, 2019
- Days on Market 336
- Zoning R3SL - Multi Family Res Special Limitation
- HOA Fees 140.20
- HOA Fees Freq. Quarterly
- Listing Office: Jack White Real Estate
- $/SqFt $211
High Percentage of Family Households, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on December 13th, 2019 at 6:34am AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!