Calling anyone looking for hillside land, shop space, AND comfortable living! Fabulous ~1 acre lot offers privacy & views from terrific mid hillside perch. Two level 2,300 sf shop/loft studio w/ 9' garage doors fully plumbed & wired for welding & woodworking equipment, for taking ANY project or hobby to the next level - boats/trucks/toys, pottery kiln, home brewery, music, painting, yoga, Crossfit... you name it, there's room for it. Main house sits atop 4 car garage w/ extra bedroom/bonus room & private bath ideal for mother-in-law suite or B&B guests. 2nd & 3rd stories take full advantage of SW exposure for views & SUN throughout. Main living rm w/ striking stone fireplace, formal dining rm, media rm, roomy kitchen w/ gas range, stainless steel apps, breakfast bar & eating nook, plus TWO decks. 3 BR upstairs, including master suite/master bath w/ *fully enclosed steam shower* & separate soaking tub. Upstairs laundry room for easy access. Radiant heat throughout! One of a kind living for the right buyer. Welcome home!
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-4017
- Price $995,000
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 5.00
- Square Footage 4,366
- Acres 0.92
- Year Built 1998
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type B & B Potential, Single Family Res
- Style Multi-Level
- Status Active
- # of Garages 6
- Annual Tax Amount $11,307
- Tax Year 2018
- Features Barn/Shop, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Inground Sprnklr Sys, Landscaping, Lot-Corner, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, Shed, View, Heated Driveway
- Garages Attached, Heated, Tuck Under
- View City Lights, Inlet, Mountains, Ocean
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Laminate Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Security System, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Water Softener, Window Coverings, Workshop, Wired Audio
- Heating Radiant
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Concrete Block, Poured Concrete
- Date Listed March 22nd, 2019
- Days on Market 29
- Zoning R6 - Suburban Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: RE/MAX Dynamic Properties
- $/SqFt $228
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $1,050,000 to $995,000|
High Percentage of Family Households, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 21st, 2019 at 2:04am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!