Enjoy all the outdoor recreation Willow has to offer for year round enjoyment. Plenty of trail systems in the area. No restrictions, great visibility for business with over 700+ ft of Highway frontage. Beautiful level ground w/ plenty of Spruce and Birch trees. Next to Falcons Ridge Subdivision. Property starts at Milepost 90, on opposite side of hwy. Culverts and Sod added on hwy frontage/
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-408
- Price $65,000
- Acres 13.33
- Type Vacant Land
- Sub-Type Commercial, Industrial, Recreational, Residential, Farmland
- Status Active
- Annual Tax Amount $359
- Tax Year 2018
- Utilities Electric - In Area
- Features Dog Teams OK, Driveway, Fire Service Area, Highway Frontage, Horse Property, Mobile Home Ok, Multi-Family Ok, Road Service Area, Southern Exposure, Trees - Heavy, View
- View Mountains
- Is Waterfront Yes
- Waterfront Creek
- Date Listed January 12th, 2019
- Days on Market 248
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned-all MSB but Palmer/Wasilla/Houston
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Partners Real Estate
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $79,000 to $65,000|
Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 8:04am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!