U will fall in love with this upscale, very private, gorgeous 10 acre property with out of this world mountain views. Picture yourself working in the custom gourmet kitchen complete with a commercial s/s refrigerator & freezer. Or enjoying the heat of a cozy wood stove with wood delivered by a dumb waiter. Better yet check out the huge family room that sellers also use as guest quarters. But maybeyou prefer a soak in the outside, wood fired hot tub. Hey guys...the huge shop is to live for, complete with its own bath. If you're in to animals the barn with a loft is what you're looking for your horses, chickens, etc. Don't forget the carport adjacent to the storage shed. And the wood sheds are to behold. Huge deck. Dry cabin w/loft. Outhouse. Tons of storage.This place really does have it all! Backs to state land - trail access. Owner finance possible.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-4146
- Price $450,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 4.00
- Square Footage 2,913
- Acres 10.00
- Year Built 2008
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story Reverse
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Annual Tax Amount $4,695
- Tax Year 2018
- Features Barn/Shop, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Garage Door Opener, Greenhouse, Horse Property, Hot Tub, Landscaping, Lot-Bluff, Motion Lighting, Outhouse, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Satellite Dish, SBOS Reqd-See Rmrks, Shed, Trailside, View
- Garages Attached, Heated, Tuck Under
- View Mountains, Unobstructed
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Air Exchanger, BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Electric, Elevator, Family Room, Freezer-Stand Alone, Laminate Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, SBOS Reqd-See Rmks, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Wet Bar, Window Coverings, Wired Audio, Wired Data, Wood Stove, Workshop
- Heating Monitor, Stove
- Basement Finished
- Exterior Metal
- Roof Metal
- Construction Metal, Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Poured Concrete
- Date Listed March 25th, 2019
- Days on Market 60
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned-all MSB but Palmer/Wasilla/Houston
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: DBL Eagle Real Estate & Inv., LTD
- $/SqFt $154
Moderate Residential Turnover
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 9:04pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!