This home shows price of ownership inside/out. 2012 seller purchased and installed all new Viking appliances with 6 burner gas cook top and wall ovens+heavy duty exhaust fan eat in nook tons of cabinets and drawers to include large island with wine/beverage fridge. Spacious bedrooms 2 family rooms one up above garage great for a theater room or bonus room. Tons of storageplus an oversized garage. Beautiful professional landscaping with in-ground sprinkler system perennials, shrubs, trees. (Which means no more hauling around water hoses) Security System. Laundry room has folding counter and sink.Laundry chute and much more......plus close to shopping walking trails and easy access to everywhere. Best price home for its age, amenities, square footage, lot size and condition.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-4272
- Price $645,000
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 2.50
- Square Footage 3,501
- Acres 0.31
- Year Built 2006
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story Tradtnl
- Status Active
- # of Garages 3
- Annual Tax Amount $9,558
- Tax Year 2018
- Features Cable TV, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Home Owner Assoc., In City Limits, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, Trailside, View, Inground Sprnklr Sys
- Garages Attached, Heated
- View Mountains
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Granite Countertops, Jetted Tub, Microwave (B/I), Security System, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Wired Audio, Wired Data
- Heating Forced Air
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed March 27th, 2019
- Days on Market 81
- Zoning PC - Planned Community
- HOA Fees 410.00
- HOA Fees Freq. Yearly
- Listing Office: Dwell Realty
- $/SqFt $184
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $654,500 to $645,000|
|Status Changed from Coming Soon to Active||–|
Significant Percentage of Family Households, Nearby Military Facility(ies), Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 12:34pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!