50 Acres off of Goose Creek Rd. near the end of Point McKenzie. 10 acre parcel has 2.5 acres of land cleared with house foundation set and 2 wells drilled. Back 40 acres has wetlands, game trails, access to dog sled trails and unobstructed views of the Chugach range. Room to build your home or cabin retreat.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-4282
- Price $300,000
- Acres 50.00
- Type Vacant Land
- Sub-Type Commercial, Industrial, Remote, Residential
- Status Active
- Annual Tax Amount $105
- Tax Year 2018
- Utilities Septic - None, Well - DEC Approval
- Features Dog Teams OK, Driveway, Gravel Pad, Horse Property, Road Service Area
- View Mountains, Unobstructed, Wetlands
- Is Waterfront Yes
- Waterfront Creek, Slough/Estuary
- Date Listed March 27th, 2019
- Days on Market 231
- Zoning UNK - Unknown (re: all MSB)
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: RE/MAX Dynamic Properties - Eagle River Branch
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Suburb of Anchorage
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 2:04pm AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!