Lot 14 is a gem of a lot located in the Quiet Creek Park subdivision. Build your dream home right in town while enjoying the privacy of a park like setting and expansive mountain and glacier views. Only a few lots remain in Phase 1, come pick yours out today!
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-4436
- Price $104,000
- Acres 0.26
- Type Vacant Land
- Sub-Type Residential
- Status Active
- Utilities Elec - On Site, Electric-Underground, Nat Gas - On Site, Pub Wtr - On Site, Sewer - On Site
- Features Covenants, Fire Service Area, In City Limits, Southern Exposure, Stub Out - Sewer, Stub Out - Water, Trees - Sparse, View
- View Bay, City Lights, Glacier, Inlet, Lake, Mountains, Ocean, Partial, Spit, Unobstructed
- Waterfront None
- Date Listed March 29th, 2019
- Days on Market 206
- Zoning RR - Rural Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Tony Neal Real Estate Broker
Price & Status History
|Status Changed from Expired to Active||–|
|Price Reduced from $107,000 to $104,000|
|Register Now to Unlock More Listing History|
Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2019 at 2:34am AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!