This sophisticated Bootlegger Cove townhouse is flooded w/sunshine & offers glimpses of Cook Inlet, Mt Susitna & city lights. The Great Room features 10'' ceilings, extensive hard surface flooring & tiled fireplace. The kitchen offers 42'' maple cabinets, many glass-fronted, plus newer appliances including a gas range. An inviting covered deck off the dining area promises beautiful sunset views.DUES COVER: Exterior maintenance and insurance, snow removal, landscaping, water, and insurance. Remarks Cont. : The ensuite master suite enjoys a steam shower, double vanity, walk in closet and tiled gas fireplace. At the entry level a flex space with a 3rd fireplace serves as a welcoming foyer, a secluded and quiet study, perhaps a music studio with ample room for piano, or an at home office. With access to the Coastal Trail and two parks only a short walk away as well as walking distance to downtown Anchorage's restaurants, museums and shopping, this townhouse offers a gracious and active lifestyle. Come home to Castaway Cove!
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-4501
- Price $504,000
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 2.00
- Square Footage 1,697
- Acres 0.00
- Year Built 1999
- Type Condominium
- Sub-Type Townhouse
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Annual Tax Amount $7,388
- Tax Year 2018
- Features Cable TV, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, End Unit, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Paved Driveway, Road Service Area, View, Landscaping, Parkside
- Garages Attached, Heated, Tuck Under
- View Inlet, Mountains, City Lights, Partial
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features CO Detector(s), Den &/or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Jetted Tub, Laminate Flooring, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), W &/or Dryer Hookup, Window Coverings, Family Room, Security System, Telephone, Wired-Audio
- Heating Baseboard
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof PVC Membrane
- Construction Wood Frame, Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Poured Concrete
- Date Listed March 30th, 2019
- Days on Market 21
- Zoning R3 - Multiple Family Residential
- HOA Fees 569.40
- HOA Fees Freq. Monthly
- Listing Office: RE/MAX Dynamic Properties
- $/SqFt $297
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $514,500 to $504,000|
Close to Military Facility(ies), Close to Penitentiary, High Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 21st, 2019 at 12:04am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!