Amazing backyard! Walk to Kincaid Park from this custom home on a large treed lot in a cul-de-sac neighborhood. Upgraded recently with new kitchen. newer flooring and interior paint upgrades, triple pane windows. Vaulted ceiling, bay windows, multiple skylights, bedroom/office on main floor, master suite and other bedrooms upstairs. Large backyard with southwest facing deck, xtra paved parkingIf your family loves the outdoors you are going never want to leave your backyard! Surrounded with trees, the flat back yard has room for everyone to play. Two septic fields can have the air vents capped to ground level to give you an uninterrupted stretch of green. Raspberry bushes and gardens beds flank the right side of yard. Massive playset stays with the tree forts and storage shed. Slping front yard is wide enough and deep enough to expand driveway to store RV-boats beside home or in backyard. Bottom of driveway was just leveled and resurfaced. Homes windows, doors and skylights were replaced with triple paned, noise reduction windows. Garage is extra deep and has large upper storage area built in.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-4523
- Price $485,000
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 2.50
- Square Footage 2,520
- Acres 0.87
- Year Built 1988
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story Tradtnl
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Annual Tax Amount $7,539
- Tax Year 2018
- Features Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Garage Door Opener, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Shed
- Garages Attached, Heated, Tuck Under
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features BR/BA on Main Level, Central Vac, Den &/Or Office, Family Room, Fireplace, Granite Countertops, Jetted Tub, Laminate Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Security System, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Window Coverings, Wood Stove
- Heating Forced Air, Stove
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed April 1st, 2019
- Days on Market 78
- Zoning R1A - Single Family Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: RE/MAX Dynamic Properties
- $/SqFt $192
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $500,000 to $485,000|
Nearby Military Facility(ies), Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 17th, 2019 at 5:34pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!