This 1 bedroom ground level apartment is located in a secure building off of M street just a block from the downtown park strip! It comes with all of living room and bedroom furniture you need to call it home. Includes, a private back patio and coin-op laundry on site. Sorry, no pets. No smoking.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-4562
- Price $1,050
- Bedrooms 1
- Bathrooms 1.00
- Square Footage 625
- Acres 0.17
- Year Built 1962
- Type Residential Lease
- Sub-Type In City Limits, Apartment (5+)
- Style Ranch-Traditional
- Status Active
- Features Deck/Patio, Fire Service Area, Landscaping, Road Service Area, In City Limits, Paved Driveway
- Parking Spaces 1
- Garages None
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Sauna, Window Coverings, BR/BA on Main Level, CO Detector(s), Carpet, Smoke Detector(s)
- Heating Baseboard
- Date Listed April 1st, 2019
- Days on Market 21
- Zoning RO - Residential Office
- Listing Office: Jack White Real Estate
- $/SqFt $2
Close to Military Facility(ies), Close to Penitentiary, High Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 8:04am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!