Back yard living! This home has a HUGE fully fenced in back yard. If you're looking for a home with outdoor living, this one is for you. Nestled in a great neighborhood with plenty of elbow room. Beautiful floor throughout. Great floor plan. Give your agent a call to schedule your showing.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-4713
- Price $228,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2.00
- Square Footage 1,352
- Acres 0.93
- Year Built 2005
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Ranch-Traditional
- Status Active
- # of Garages 1
- Features Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Landscaping, Private Yard
- Garages Attached
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- Heating Baseboard
- Exterior Vinyl
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Poured Concrete
- Date Listed April 3rd, 2019
- Days on Market 15
- Zoning UNK - Unknown
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Century 21 Realty Solutions Freedom Branch
- $/SqFt $169
Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 19th, 2019 at 1:04am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!