Move in ready! Lots of new flooring throughout this very sun lit home. You will love the open easy floor plan with a wood burning fireplace and a 864 sq ft garage. Also a new septic put in.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-4807
- Price $216,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2.00
- Square Footage 1,200
- Acres 1.20
- Year Built 1985
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Ranch-Traditional
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Features Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Landscaping, Road Service Area, RV Parking
- Garages Attached, Heated
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features BR/BA on Main Level, Dishwasher, Fireplace, Laminate Flooring, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Water Softener, Disposal
- Heating Baseboard
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed April 4th, 2019
- Days on Market 14
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: RE/MAX of The Peninsula
- $/SqFt $180
Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 19th, 2019 at 12:19am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!