Spectacular custom built home with strong architectural details on 1.25 acres, with unobstructed views of Anchorage, City Lights, Cook Inlet, and more. Some of the main custom features included; 24' vaulted wood ceiling, gourmet kitchen w/granite c-tops, 2 large master bedrooms with bathrooms, indoor hot tub and sauna, huge 3+ car garage & shop. Seller will consider a $20,000 CC allowance.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-4835
- Price $849,000
- Bedrooms 6
- Bathrooms 6.00
- Square Footage 5,456
- Acres 1.25
- Year Built 1987
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story W/Bsmnt
- Status Active
- # of Garages 3
- Annual Tax Amount $12,758
- Tax Year 2018
- Features Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Home Owner Assoc., Horse Property, In City Limits, Landscaping, Mother-in-Law Apt, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, RV Parking, Satellite Dish, Shed, View
- Garages Attached, Heated
- View City Lights, Inlet, Mountains, Ocean, Unobstructed
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Air Exchanger, Basement, Central Vac, Central Vac Rough-in, CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Elec Air Cleaner, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Freezer-Stand Alone, Gas Cooktop, Granite Countertops, Humidifier, Intercom, Jetted Tub, Microwave (B/I), Range-Downdraft, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Sauna, Security System, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Water Softener, Wet Bar, Window Coverings, Workshop
- Heating Radiant
- Has Basement Yes
- Basement Finished
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Metal
- Construction Wood Frame, Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed April 4th, 2019
- Days on Market 121
- Zoning R7 - Intermediate Rural Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- HOA Fees Freq. Yearly
- Listing Office: RE/MAX Dynamic Properties
- $/SqFt $156
Price & Status History
|Status Changed from Withdrawn to Active||–|
|Status Changed from Active to Withdrawn||–|
|Register Now to Unlock More Listing History|
High Percentage of Family Households, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2019 at 12:49am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!