Enjoy year round mountain views from this top floor lakefront condo. Located right on Cheney Lake in desirable pet friendly condo community 2 BED, 2 full BA, vaulted ceilings in main living AND bedrooms, wood burning FP, private balcony overlooks lake, wash/dry in unit, garage & XLG private storage room with sink. Life on Lake means boating in summer/skating in winter. Prime location. See 'More'Year-round Great Views and Outdoor Activities close to the UMED district, JBER and Midtown with convenient shopping access: -Walk, run or bike or bird-watch on the trail surrounding Cheney Lake -Fish, boat, paddle board on the lake -In the winter, ice skate, ice fish, cross-country ski and fat-bike ride. -In the winter enjoy the Alpenglow while from in front of a cozy fire -In the spring, summer and fall enjoy the moon rise on the lake and beautiful sunrises
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-4840
- Price $212,000
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 2.00
- Square Footage 922
- Acres 0.00
- Year Built 1979
- Type Condominium
- Sub-Type Apartment
- Status Active
- # of Garages 1
- Annual Tax Amount $3,287
- Tax Year 2018
- Features Cable TV, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Fire Service Area, Landscaping, Road Service Area, View, Waterfront, Waterfront Access, Storage Space/Unit, In City Limits, DSL/Cable Available, Trailside, Paved Driveway, Top Floor Unit
- Parking Spaces 2
- Garages Attached
- View Lake, Mountains, Unobstructed
- Is Waterfront Yes
- Waterfront Lake
- Interior Features Dishwasher, Electric, Fireplace, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, W &/or Dryer Hookup, Window Coverings, CO Detector(s), Washer&/or Dryer, BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling
- Heating Forced Air
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame
- Date Listed April 4th, 2019
- Days on Market 18
- Zoning R3 - Multiple Family Residential
- HOA Fees 357.00
- HOA Fees Freq. Monthly
- Listing Office: Jack White Real Estate
- $/SqFt $230
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $225,000 to $212,000|
Close to Military Facility(ies), High Residential Turnover
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 8:49am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!