BIG PRICE REDUCTION and one of the best waterfront locations in HOMER! This WATERFRONT property is the perfect entertainer's home-with guest rooms, library, office, game room and even a Mother in law apt above the garage, for friends who come to stay too long. In town, totally updated, all utilities, well appointed and thoughtfully designed PLUS a spectacular WATERFRONT custom home neighborhood!You could not ask for a better setting-in town, close to the airport, summer Farmers' Market, and walking distance to restaurants, shopping, breweries, etc. The waterfront setting is unparalleled, with a small estuary that protects the well vegetated bluff and the Sellers have created a private trail to the estuary and beach. Sandhill cranes love this as a nesting area and you can watch Kachemak Bay wildlife and activities all day long... The Main house was completely rebuilt after a fire in 2011, so all of the electrical and plumbing, plus finishes are all up to date. There is ample room for you and your guests with large comfortable spaces-Main house SF 3264, apt 880 SF and small studio 352 SF.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-4843
- Price $749,500
- Bedrooms 10
- Bathrooms 10.50
- Square Footage 3,264
- Acres 1.18
- Year Built 1991
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story Tradtnl
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Annual Tax Amount $6,991
- Tax Year 2016
- Features Cable TV, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Landscaping, Lot-Bluff, Mother-in-Law Apt, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Shed, View, Waterfront, Waterfront Access
- Garages Detached
- View Bay, Glacier, Mountains, Spit, Unobstructed, Wetlands
- Is Waterfront Yes
- Waterfront Bay
- Interior Features Air Exchanger, Basement, BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Vac, CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Freezer-Stand Alone, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Wet Bar, Window Coverings, Wood Stove, Double Ovens, Hardwood Flooring
- Heating Baseboard, In-Floor Heat, Radiant
- Has Basement Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Metal
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Concrete Block, Quad-Lock
- Date Listed April 4th, 2019
- Days on Market 200
- Zoning RR - Rural Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Homer Real Estate
- $/SqFt $230
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $795,000 to $749,500|
Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 19th, 2019 at 8:19pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!