Stunning unobstructed views of Susitna, inlet, Denali & city, 1 of kind custom Log Home w/ Arctic Entry. Spacious loft area w/views open layout, loft may be used to as family room accommodating a big screen TV, guest area or office.. Kit remodeled 2016,w/ quartz counters, Real hardwood floors. Huge master w/ fireplace w/walk-in closet, Master Bath w/great size steam shower. 3 Fireplaces. Motion lighting. Entry level w/radiant heat in floor heating, upper level GFA. Flooring in home features carpeting, Tiger wood hardwood and slate throughout. Kitchen has a wine refrigerator and instant hot water tap and lighting under the cabinets. The three fireplaces are one gas, one wood burning and one high efficiency wood burning. Front wrap around deck is approximately 1000. Plus a back deck and the slate patio. Artic entry features heated slate tile. Library features custom cherry book shelves and heated slate flooring, plus gas fireplace. Garage w/two storage areas. The none-stop views of the Inlet, Anchorage Sleeping Lady Mount Redoubt to Denali are incredible. From 2011-2013 home was 80 percent re-built. See Up-grades in the document section for additional information. Upgrades include: 2014 Cedar fence 2015 Gutters 2015-2016 Kitchen remodel with new appliances and custom vent hood 2016 slate patio with custom benches 2017 Cedar decking on upper deck.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-4905
- Price $899,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 3.50
- Square Footage 3,682
- Acres 1.14
- Year Built 1984
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story Reverse
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Annual Tax Amount $8,767
- Tax Year 2018
- Features Cable TV, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, RV Parking, View, Fenced Yard
- Garages Attached, Heated
- View Mountains, City Lights, Glacier, Inlet
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Arctic Entry, BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Hardwood Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Double Ovens, Granite Countertops, Central Vac, Electric
- Heating Forced Air, In-Floor Heat, Radiant
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood, Log
- Roof Wood Shake
- Construction Wood Frame, Log, Concrete
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed April 5th, 2019
- Days on Market 71
- Zoning R9 - Rural Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: RE/MAX Dynamic Properties
- $/SqFt $244
Price & Status History
|Status Changed from Pending to Active||–|
|Status Changed from Active to Pending||–|
|Register Now to Unlock More Listing History|
High Percentage of Family Households, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 15th, 2019 at 4:49pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!