Hard to find setting offering almost total privacy on 2.76 acres of usable land with no HOA. Great Neighbors and Schools. Perfect for entertaining, with a deck extending the full length of the back of the house., a large hot tub, and four extra parking spots off the driveway. Winter inlet views, with Sleeping Lady Mountain and the Alaska Range in the background, from the living room picturewindow. Mountain views of Chugach Mountain Range from the deck, hot tub, fire pit, and back windows. Beautifully updated inside, with cherry cabinets and granite countertops in the kitchen. Heated tile floors in the lower level master bathroom and laundry room. Brick fireplace for cozy winter fires. Master bedroom on separate level from other bedrooms. Laundry room doubles as a convenient mud room. Oversized heated garage w/double doors. Paved driveway, RV parking, storage shed. Frequent wildlife sightings. A large, flat, cleared parcel of land on the property was formerly used as an ice hockey rink and opens up possibilities for the buyer: could be another ice hockey rink, a raised garden bed, dog run, space to build a pole barn or workshop. Quick access to Glenn Hwy, with an easy commute to both Anchorage and the Mat Su Valley. Sellers are including a home warranty.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-5051
- Price $450,000
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3.00
- Square Footage 2,395
- Acres 2.76
- Year Built 1973
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Side/Calif Split, Split Entry
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Annual Tax Amount $5,565
- Tax Year 2018
- Features Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Garage Door Opener, Horse Property, Landscaping, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Shed, View, Hot Tub, Home Warranty
- Garages Attached, Heated
- View Inlet, Mountains
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Basement, BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Granite Countertops, Laminate Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Washer &/Or Dryer, Window Coverings
- Heating Baseboard, In-Floor Heat
- Has Basement Yes
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Masonry, Vinyl
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x4
- Foundation Concrete Block, Poured Concrete
- Date Listed April 8th, 2019
- Days on Market 14
- Zoning CE-R-6 Low-Density Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Eagle River Homes Realty Group - Partners Real Estate Branch Office
- $/SqFt $188
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 8:34am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!