360 degree Views - Views from every window. Enjoy the upgrades in every room. Viking appliances and granite in kitchen, marble and tile floors, 5 car garage, Huge great room w/180 degree views of the city and inlet, office on main floor, jack and Jill bath between two of the upstairs bedrooms, Large master suite w/jetted tub and WIC. Views of inlet andSleeping Lady and city lights from all south and west windows. Upstairs family room or future theater room, 20' high ceilings in Great room with surround sound system, Kitchen has island, cherry wood cabinets, granite counters- separate bar to entertain with off great room with bar sink. Extra gas stove and sink in garage for your "smelly" cooking. Extra closets in 5 car garage for storage of coats and shoes, central vac, security system. Fire pit in the back yard. All baths have tile floors & granite counters. 2 fireplaces. This is an once in a lifetime opportunity to own this home easily accessible with outstanding views.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-5401
- Price $1,150,000
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 4.00
- Square Footage 4,818
- Acres 1.05
- Year Built 2012
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story Tradtnl
- Status Active
- # of Garages 5
- Annual Tax Amount $13,052
- Tax Year 2019
- Features Cable TV, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Home Owner Assoc., In City Limits, Landscaping, Lot-Corner, Paved Driveway, View
- Garages Attached, Heated
- View City Lights, Inlet, Mountains, Unobstructed
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Arctic Entry, BR/BA on Main Level, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Vac, CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Granite Countertops, Jetted Tub, Microwave (B/I), Refrigerator, Security System, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Water Softener, Wet Bar, Window Coverings, Workshop, Trash Compactor
- Heating Forced Air
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame, Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed April 12th, 2019
- Days on Market 222
- Zoning R6 - Suburban Residential
- HOA Fees 250.00
- HOA Fees Freq. Yearly
- Listing Office: Jack White Real Estate
- $/SqFt $239
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $1,188,800 to $1,150,000|
|Price Reduced from $1,199,900 to $1,188,800|
|Register Now to Unlock More Listing History|
High Percentage of Family Households, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2019 at 7:49am AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!