Beautiful 4 bedroom home with two living areas in Eagle Crossing! You'll find amazing views of the mountains out your front window and privacy out back with your fenced in yard and wonderful custom deck. You'll love the inviting feel of this home with tall ceilings in the large and open living room that includes a gas fireplace and wood laminate flooring. Stainless steel appliances and wrap around backsplash make the kitchen shine. Upstairs is the master bedroom coupled with a walk in closet, and a second bedroom. Downstairs provides ample living area with a wood fireplace to help you stay cozy on cold winter nights. Two more bedrooms are located downstairs along with a full extra bathroom. The new sliding glass door leads you out back to the custom deck to enjoy BBQs on. Spacious garage for two vehicles and shelving. This home is just minutes from JBER, and close to many trails. Don't miss out - schedule your showing today!
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-5517
- Price $342,000
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 2.00
- Square Footage 1,856
- Acres 0.09
- Year Built 2005
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Split Entry
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Features Deck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Garage Door Opener, Home Owner Assoc., Landscaping, Private Yard, View
- Garages Attached, Heated
- View Mountains
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Laminate Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Wired Data, Wood Stove
- Heating Forced Air, Stove
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Poured Concrete
- Date Listed April 15th, 2019
- Days on Market 62
- Zoning CE-R-3 Multifamily Residential
- HOA Fees 48.00
- HOA Fees Freq. Monthly
- Listing Office: Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group - RMG
- $/SqFt $184
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $344,000 to $342,000|
|Price Reduced from $345,000 to $344,000|
|Register Now to Unlock More Listing History|
High Percentage of Family Households, Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 6:49am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!