Thinking of downsizing? Discover carefree living in a low maintenance town home. End unit offers plenty of natural light & partial inlet views from the 2nd flr lvg area. Nice efficient kitchen w/ dbl pantry; brkfst nook opens to a large pvt rear deck w/ BBQ area. Fresh neutral paint color will blend well w/your furniture. Lower level has 2 bdrms w/Jack n Jill bathroom, laundry, & dbl gar.* RV Lot*HOA dues divided among the 66 units equally, and remain low in comparison to most other PUD's, with very few increases throughout the years, providing some stability for folks on a budget. Innescraig subdivision boasts pride in ownership, with many long term residencies since it's inception in 1979, and only a few units annually that come up for sale. Roof replacement project started late June 2019, which updates, refreshes, and modernizes the color scheme, to create more curb appeal.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-5825
- Price $329,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2.00
- Square Footage 1,804
- Acres 0.06
- Year Built 1983
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res, Townhouse
- Style Two-Story Reverse
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Annual Tax Amount $4,510
- Tax Year 2018
- Features Cable TV, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Home Owner Assoc., In City Limits, Lot-Corner, Paved Driveway, Road Service Area, View
- Garages Attached
- View Inlet, Mountains, Partial
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features BR/BA on Main Level, CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Fireplace, Microwave (B/I), Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- Heating Forced Air
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Concrete Block, Unknown - BTV
- Date Listed April 20th, 2019
- Days on Market 183
- Zoning R1 - Single Family Residential
- HOA Fees 262.00
- HOA Fees Freq. Monthly
- Listing Office: RE/MAX Dynamic Properties
- $/SqFt $182
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $335,000 to $329,000|
Significant Percentage of Family Households, Nearby Military Facility(ies), Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 19th, 2019 at 8:34pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!