Homes have a feel about them. There are some that just feel good, inside and out. This is one of those homes. Built by a contractor that cared about the style, the details and the feel of your home. Walk in and enjoy the grandeur of the two story entry, the private master suite, bonus room over the garage and massive open kitchen. We proudly offer this home to you. Take a look. It could be the one
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-591
- Price $335,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2.50
- Square Footage 2,700
- Acres 0.27
- Year Built 2003
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type B & B Potential, Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story Tradtnl
- Status Active
- # of Garages 1
- Features Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Private Yard
- Garages Attached, Heated
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Carpet, CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Jetted Tub, Range/Oven, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- Heating Baseboard
- Exterior Vinyl
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Quad-Lock
- Date Listed January 16th, 2019
- Days on Market 38
- Zoning UR - Urban Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Story Real Estate
- $/SqFt $124
Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on February 22nd, 2019 at 9:04am AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!