Rare gem. Imagine 4.58 acres of secluded land with a view of the ocean. Beautiful mature spruce trees. Within 7 minutes of downtown Homer, located near the top of West Hill. Enjoy total privacy or remove a few trees for a nice ocean view. One of the fiew remaining estate sized parcels left in Homer City limits. Natural Gas Assessment is paid in full.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-5984
- Price $195,000
- Acres 4.58
- Type Vacant Land
- Sub-Type Recreational, Residential
- Status Active
- Utilities Elec - Adj to Site, Nat Gas - Adj Site, Pub Wtr-None, Septic - None, Telephone - In Area, Well - None
- Features Driveway, Fire Service Area, Horse Property, In City Limits, Mobile Home Ok, Multi-Family Ok, Road Service Area, Southern Exposure, Trees - Cleared, Trees - Heavy, Trees - Sparse, View
- View Ocean, City Lights
- Waterfront None
- Date Listed April 23rd, 2019
- Days on Market 346
- Zoning RR - Rural Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Kachemak Group Real Estate
Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 3rd, 2020 at 2:49am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!