Sumptuous, modern living with breathtaking views on Upper Hillside in South Anchorage. If you desire a spacious retreat-style home in the city, look no further. Entertain friends and family in the open floor plan as you watch the sunset with Turnagain Arm and city lights in the foreground. Beautifully landscaped for summer enjoyment--large perennial garden in front; raised beds in back. Less than a 10-minute walk to the Upper O'Malley Trailhead or a 10-minute drive to the Flat Top or Prospect Heights areas. Hike, ski or mountain bike from your doorstep. 5-Star plus energy rating, an oversized double-car garage, modern farmhouse-style kitchen with granite countertops, beautiful laminate flooring, and tasteful interior accents throughout. Huge master bedroom with walk-in closet, and mountain or water views front and back. This home has everything you need to entertain indoors or out as you enjoy a sunny dinner from the deck before an amazing sunset. It must be seen in person to be appreciated for the details throughout. Call today for your appointment.
Schedule a Tour
Scheduled Open house
|Friday, May 24th, 2019||5:00pm - 7:00pm|
- MLS® # 19-6043
- Price $700,000
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3.00
- Square Footage 2,696
- Acres 0.52
- Year Built 2014
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story Reverse
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Features Cable TV, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Garage Door Opener, Home Warranty, In City Limits, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, View
- Garages Attached, Heated
- View City Lights, Inlet, Mountains, Unobstructed
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Air Exchanger, BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Double Ovens, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Granite Countertops, Laminate Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- Heating Forced Air
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Concrete Block, Poured Concrete
- Date Listed April 24th, 2019
- Days on Market 27
- Zoning R9 - Rural Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group - RMG
- $/SqFt $260
Price & Status History
|Status Changed from Active to Pending||–|
|Price Reduced from $715,000 to $700,000|
|Register Now to Unlock More Listing History|
Stable Population, High Residential Turnover
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2019 at 2:04am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!