Looking for a home in the prestigious Goldenview neighborhood. This one is a must see. Sitting on a corner lot with expansive views of the inlet and mountains beyond. The master bedroom and garage access are on the main living level of the home. Along with an amazing kitchen, breakfast nook, living room, guest bedroom, half bath and formal dining room. The upstairs of this home just hasreally nice flow to it. The downstairs of this home is set up for entertaining. With a large bar counter, den, and a large area for a pool table, game or workout room. There are two more large bedrooms and full bath as well. This home just has great entertaining space everywhere. Including two large outside decks in the back of the home. A nice fairly level to gently sloped backyard. The backyard is surrounded by a natural treed or bush fence. There is paved RV parking on the left side of the garage and a shed on the back left side of the home. This home is beautiful, very well maintained and perfect family entertaining! Dues for this association cover: infrastructure, snow removal, and grounds maintenance on the streets and common areas. They also cover insurance, management fees and electricity cost for the street light
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-6139
- Price $664,900
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 2.50
- Square Footage 3,314
- Acres 0.31
- Year Built 2003
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story W/Bsmnt
- Status Active
- # of Garages 3
- Annual Tax Amount $7,902
- Tax Year 2018
- Features Cable TV, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Landscaping, Lot-Corner, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Shed
- Garages Attached
- View Inlet, Mountains
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Jetted Tub, Microwave (B/I), Range-Downdraft, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Wet Bar, Window Coverings, Wired Audio, Wired Data
- Heating Forced Air
- Basement Finished
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Concrete Block, Poured Concrete, Wood Crib
- Date Listed April 25th, 2019
- Days on Market 27
- Zoning R3SL - Multi Family Res Special Limitation
- HOA Fees 860.00
- HOA Fees Freq. Semiannually
- Listing Office: Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group
- $/SqFt $201
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $672,900 to $664,900|
High Percentage of Family Households, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 8:34pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!