Gorgeous 2-story Home w/Stunning, Panoramic Inlet Views & Fully Finished Walkout Basement. Brazilian Walnut Hardwood, Granite Countertops, SS Kitchen Appliances, 2-Story Entry w/Travertine Tile. Awesome Walkout Basement w/2nd MBR, Exercise Rm, Pool Table, Family Movie Rm & lots of storage. Main floor BR/office. MBR w/Private Deck & MBA w/Wall of Windows for Peaceful Inlet Views (See MORE for info)Updating: 2019 - Refinished Hardwood Flooring in Family Room, Breakfast Nook and in front of Office. Four new window panes (repaired broken thermo-seals). Repainted: Front Porch, (Back Deck in process of being completed). 2018 - New Water Heater & MBR Patio Door. 2014 - New: Carpeting, Interior Paint, Window Blinds. Exterior Foundation wall on left side of garage and house corner had new Bituthane applied to exterior concrete wall and then styrofoam board added for vapor and thermal barrier protection. Note: Newer Kitchen Appliances include: Fridge, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Microwave, & Hot Water Dispenser.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-6149
- Price $669,000
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 3.50
- Square Footage 3,959
- Acres 0.23
- Year Built 2003
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story W/Bsmnt
- Status Active
- # of Garages 3
- Annual Tax Amount $8,386
- Tax Year 2018
- Features Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Garage Door Opener, Home Owner Assoc., Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Road Service Area, RV Parking, View, SBOS Reqd-See Rmrks, Storage Space/Unit, In City Limits
- Garages Attached, Heated, Tuck Under
- View Inlet, Mountains
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Granite Countertops, Hardwood Flooring, Jetted Tub, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Double Ovens, Basement, Disposal, Refrigerator, Window Coverings, Washer &/Or Dryer, SBOS Reqd-See Rmks
- Heating Forced Air
- Has Basement Yes
- Basement Finished
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Vinyl
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed April 25th, 2019
- Days on Market 23
- Zoning R3SL - Multi Family Res Special Limitation
- HOA Fees 1600.00
- HOA Fees Freq. Yearly
- Listing Office: Herrington and Company, LLC
- $/SqFt $169
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $685,000 to $669,000|
High Percentage of Family Households, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 19th, 2019 at 2:19am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!