Amazing Views! Luxury meets Practicality in this one-of-a-kind, recently built home with stunning features for hillside living. A better view of the city, inlet and mountains are hard to find and you can enjoy them from every window in this home. The formal living room was designed to impress with vaulted ceilings, exposed beams, a built-in stone fireplace with shelving, engineered hardwoodflooring and picturesque views from every window. The open-concept space is perfect for entertaining as the great room flows effortlessly into the gourmet kitchen which showcases custom cabinetry, a massive island, bar-seating, a walk-in pantry, tile back-splash, wine storage and all the conveniences a chef could ever need. The first floor also boasts of an office in addition to piano room, library, craft room or second office, and lovely dining area for families to enjoy. Count the stars from the windows of the elegant master suite or better yet, view them from the private deck! This suite offers a double-sided fireplace you'll also enjoy from the soaking tub in the private bathroom, a colossal walk-in closet, double sinks, a walk-in shower with bench seating, and of course the soaking tub. There are no shortage of spacious bedrooms with recessed lighting and en-suite bathrooms. The family room has custom built-in cabinetry for storage, a fireplace for cozy winter evenings, a remarkably beautiful wet-bar, plus an exercise room behind handcrafted barn doors. A media room adds even more comfort to this extraordinary home. There are two laundry rooms, one upstairs and one downstairs, to make life more simple! The enormous garage is a car collector's dream and even has the capacity for a full-size RV and over-sized ocean boat. The outdoor space is breathtaking with expansive decks, landscaped yards and a view of everything that makes Alaska so beautiful. Save the 16 month hassle of building and buy this completed masterpiece today!
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-6222
- Price $1,650,000
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 5.00
- Square Footage 6,485
- Acres 1.56
- Year Built 2016
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Hlsd Rnch/Dlt Bsmnt
- Status Active
- # of Garages 6
- Features Cable TV, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Home Owner Assoc., In City Limits, Landscaping, Lot-Bluff, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, View
- Garages Attached, Heated, Other-See Remarks
- View City Lights, Inlet, Mountains
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Basement, BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Double Ovens, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Granite Countertops, Hardwood Flooring, Home Theater, Microwave (B/I), Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Wet Bar, Window Coverings, Wired Audio, Wired Data
- Heating Forced Air, In-Floor Heat, Radiant
- Has Basement Yes
- Basement Finished
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Poured Concrete
- Date Listed April 26th, 2019
- Days on Market 26
- Zoning R6 - Suburban Residential
- HOA Fees 137.00
- HOA Fees Freq. Quarterly
- Listing Office: EXP Realty, LLC
- $/SqFt $254
High Percentage of Family Households, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 12:34pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!