Charming home with separate deluxe sauna on 1.37 peaceful acres close to town. This stylish, functional & well-built home has fantastic interior design, utilizing space both wisely & beautifully. High-quality finishes throughout including Corian countertops, stainless appliances & hardwood flooring. Gas fireplace, custom-built coat closet & private deck. Open & airy and filled with natural light!There is so much to love about this well-designed home. The vaulted ceiling and abundance of windows create a feeling of spaciousness and welcome you into a living/kitchen area that's perfect for entertaining. Enjoy a light-filled dining and sitting area and step through the French doors onto your private sunny deck. Let your guests have their own space in the loft area while you enjoy the comforts of your queen-sized bed downstairs. Plus a beautiful sauna custom-built by Karl Finkenbinder with a separate dressing area and Josh Nordstrom tile design. Quiet and peaceful, this property is a wonderful place to live, relax and take in the sights and sounds of visiting wildlife.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-6329
- Price $269,000
- Bedrooms 1
- Bathrooms 1.00
- Square Footage 1,262
- Acres 1.37
- Year Built 2007
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Status Active
- Features Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Fire Service Area, In City Limits, Private Yard, Road Service Area, Satellite Dish, Storage Space/Unit
- Garages None
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Arctic Entry, BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Hardwood Flooring, Laminate Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Sauna, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings
- Heating Baseboard, Monitor, Stove
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Metal, Rubber
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Other - See Remarks, Sono Tubes
- Date Listed April 28th, 2019
- Days on Market 27
- Zoning RR - Rural Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Kachemak Group Real Estate
- $/SqFt $213
Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 23rd, 2019 at 9:34am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!