Great view of Kenai Lake from this Cooper Landing home. Large front windows allow for natural light as well as a panoramic perspective of nearby mountains. The 2 front decks on this 3 story home provide excellent viewing and relaxing points and the included hot tub on the bottom deck is enjoyable during any time of the year. Great B&B potential! Seller will consider all reasonable offers.The main floor kitchen is adorned with cherry cabinets, ample lighting and counter space, and an adjacent sunroom. The dining area and living room is near by with a large, beautiful fireplace as a focal point. The wood burning stove insert produces a sufficient amount of heat and provides ambience during a chilly winter day. The upper level includes 3 bedrooms with good-size closets and a full bathroom, while the lower level has a full kitchen, living room, 2 additional rooms, and a bathroom with a laundry area. The entire home has great flow and could easily be occupied by a large family or anyone interested in entertaining groups, B&B or vacation rental. The complementary 2 car garage sits next to the home which has a vast attic for storage above it. The property includes a wood shed, a large storage shed, and a 26ft by 42ft RV storage area in the back of the lot. A multi tiered garden sits next to the home in a spot that attracts plenty of sunlight. There are also 2 other gardens as well as a greenhouse. The location of the home is close to many recreational activities. A scenic hiking trail is close to the property and a nearby boat launch allows access to the lake and river for fishing or rafting.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-6540
- Price $595,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2.50
- Square Footage 2,809
- Acres 1.42
- Year Built 1992
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type B & B Potential, Single Family Res
- Style Multi-Level
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Features Barn/Shop, Buried Fuel Tank, Cable TV, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Greenhouse, Hot Tub, Landscaping, Lot-Bluff, Lot-Corner, Motion Lighting, Private Yard, RV Parking, Satellite Components, Shed, Storage Space/Unit, Sun Room, Trailside, View, Waterfront Access
- Garages Detached
- View Lake, Mountains
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Vac, Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Family Room, Fireplace, Freezer-Stand Alone, Hardwood Flooring, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Security System, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Window Coverings, Wood Stove, Workshop
- Heating Baseboard
- Basement Finished
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Poured Concrete
- Date Listed May 1st, 2019
- Days on Market 107
- Zoning UNK - Unknown
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Sun Properties, LLC
- $/SqFt $212
Moderate Residential Turnover, Large Area(s) of Government Designated Parkland
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 17th, 2019 at 2:19am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!