If you've ever dreamt of Log Cabin living, you'll recognize this home from your Dreams! Surrounded by Nature: hear South Fork Creek run along the edge of your 2 acres of Alaskan wilderness from your wrap-around deck! TWO Master suites in the main Cabin connects to the 728 sqft 2 bdrm/1 bath log cabin. Multi-generational living, guest house, or Air B&B? 1344 sqft Garage Heaven w/in-floor heat & OfSerious mechanics will love the steel I-beam in the garage and the huge 11'x8' overhead doors. The garage office can be used for that or for inside storage. The main house has soaring ceilings, fans, and a stunning crystal chandelier. Views from every window. Oak engineerd hardwood flooring can be refinished 1-3 times if desired. Roomy kitchen offers gorgeous SS appliances and LOTS of cabinet space. Even the Laundry room is GORGEOUS, and has a door to the back part of the enormous wrap around deck. Hiland-ites LOVE their piece of Alaska which is a quick commute to JBER or Anchorage, while still "away".
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-6568
- Price $559,000
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3.50
- Square Footage 2,876
- Acres 2.02
- Year Built 2002
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type B & B Potential, Single Family Res
- Style Cabin, Log, Two-Story Tradtnl, Two-Story W/Bsmnt
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Annual Tax Amount $8,452
- Tax Year 2018
- Features Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Home Warranty, Mother-in-Law Apt, Private Yard, RV Parking, Storage Space/Unit, Waterfront
- Garages Attached, Heated, Tuck Under
- View Mountains, Unobstructed
- Is Waterfront Yes
- Waterfront River
- Interior Features BR/BA on Main Level, CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Fireplace, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Workshop
- Heating Baseboard, In-Floor Heat, Radiant
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Log
- Roof Metal
- Construction Log
- Foundation Poured Concrete, Unknown - BTV
- Date Listed May 1st, 2019
- Days on Market 22
- Zoning CE-R-6 Low-Density Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Signature Real Estate Alaska
- $/SqFt $194
High Percentage of Family Households, Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2019 at 4:49am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!