One of a kind home with a million dollar view!!! Recent upgrades make this 3 bed 3 bath home one you do not want to miss. Functional and spacious layout offers 1 bedroom & 1 bathroom on every level of the house. Oversized garage to fit all your vehicles and toys. Professional landscaping and fenced yard to keep pets in and moose out. Private lot located less then 5 minutes from downtown Wasilla!In 2012 all 3 bathrooms were remodeled, trex decking added, rock fascia on exterior and landscaping completed. In 2006 kitchen, dining room, and stairway remodeled and some new windows & window coverings. Carpet, furnace, and interior & exterior paint all new within the past 6 years. Planted trees consist of different apple, plum and cherry trees. Adjacent 2.87 lot available. Must see to appreciate the updating and views!
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-6703
- Price $559,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 3.00
- Square Footage 3,247
- Acres 3.05
- Year Built 1979
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Tri-Level
- Status Active
- # of Garages 4
- Annual Tax Amount $4,771
- Tax Year 2018
- Features Cable TV, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Storage Space/Unit, View, Lot-Bluff
- Garages Detached, Heated
- View Inlet, Lake, Mountains, Unobstructed, City Lights, Glacier, River, Wetlands
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Basement, BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Vac, CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Granite Countertops, Hardwood Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Washer &/Or Dryer, Trash Compactor
- Heating Forced Air
- Has Basement Yes
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation All Weather Wood
- Date Listed May 3rd, 2019
- Days on Market 16
- Zoning UNK - Unknown (re: all MSB)
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Alaska Realty & Investments
- $/SqFt $172
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Suburb of Anchorage
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 19th, 2019 at 2:19am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!