A MUST SEE to appreciate ALL the amenities this home offers! This ranch is situated on 5 level acres of horse property in a prime area of Wasilla for commuting & easy access to all conveniences. Family friendly layout. Pride of ownership! 360 degree view of mountains! Open floor plan with lots of windows for views & sunshine. Fully handicap accessible. In-floor heat throughout. A beautiful 605 SFbonus room that could serve as a studio, media room, family room, small business office numerous uses! Plus it is accessible from the home or has it's own entry from outside. Master suite has a fabulous view of Pioneer Peak, Master Bath has walk-in shower, no door needed! 2 Nice size bedrooms on opposite side of home from Master. Huge bonus is a guest bedroom with a bath, kitchenette, patio and separated from the main home by a hall & doorway. With a private entry from outside. Perfect MIL or could actually be a VRBO, B & B, just to name a few ideas! New carpet in bedrooms, LVP throughout living room, tile floor in kitchen, entry & utility room. 884 SF garage! Fully paved circular driveway lined with beautiful larch trees!
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-6712
- Price $649,900
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3.00
- Square Footage 3,524
- Acres 4.98
- Year Built 1997
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Ranch-Traditional
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Features Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Handicap Accessible, Horse Property, Landscaping, Mother-in-Law Apt, Paved Driveway, Road Service Area, RV Parking, View
- Garages Attached
- View Mountains, Unobstructed
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Air Exchanger, BR/BA on Main Level, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Electric, Family Room, Gas Cooktop, Granite Countertops, Jetted Tub, Microwave (B/I), Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings
- Heating In-Floor Heat
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Slab on Grade
- Date Listed May 3rd, 2019
- Days on Market 201
- Zoning UNK - Unknown (re: all MSB)
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group of Wasilla
- $/SqFt $184
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $664,900 to $649,900|
|Price Reduced from $669,900 to $664,900|
|Register Now to Unlock More Listing History|
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Suburb of Anchorage
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2019 at 8:34am AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!