Rare opportunity for a home like this! This ranch is situated on 5 level acres of horse property in a prime area of Wasilla for commuting & easy access to all conveniences. This home is a must see for it's layout and pride of ownership! A 360 degree view of mountains! Open floor plan with lots of windows for views and sunshine. It is handicap accessible. In-floor heat throughout. A beautiful605 SF bonus room that could serve as a studio, media room, family room, numerous uses! Plus it is accessible from the home or has it's own entry from outside. Master suite has a fabulous view of Pioneer Peak, Master Bath has walk-in shower, no door needed! 2 Nice size bedrooms on opposite side of home from Master. Huge bonus is a guest bedroom with a bath, kitchenette, patio and separated from the main home by a hall & doorway. With a private entry from outside. Perfect MIL or could actually be a VRBO, B & B, just to name a few ideas! New carpet in bedrooms, LVP throughout living room, tile floor in kitchen, entry & utility room. 884 SF garage! Fully paved circular driveway lined with beautiful larch trees!
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-6712
- Price $664,900
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3.00
- Square Footage 3,524
- Acres 4.98
- Year Built 1997
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Ranch-Traditional
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Features Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Handicap Accessible, Horse Property, Landscaping, Mother-in-Law Apt, Paved Driveway, Road Service Area, RV Parking, View
- Garages Attached
- View Mountains, Unobstructed
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Air Exchanger, BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Electric, Family Room, Gas Cooktop, Granite Countertops, Jetted Tub, Laminate Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings
- Heating In-Floor Heat
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Slab on Grade
- Date Listed May 3rd, 2019
- Days on Market 143
- Zoning UNK - Unknown (re: all MSB)
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group of Wasilla
- $/SqFt $189
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $669,900 to $664,900|
|Price Increased from $649,900 to $669,900|
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Suburb of Anchorage
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 23rd, 2019 at 10:04am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!