S Anchorage, mid-hillside, custom GREEN built home. Extremely private w/wooded views & a creek bordering property. Unique & clever layout includes: master bed wing w/deck, wing for kids/guests w/jack & jill bathroom + bonus rm, 2-BDRM MIL apartment w/patio + & bedroom/den on main floor off main living area. Open flowing floor plan with vaulted ceilings & an abundance of natural light. Radiant heatS Anchorage, mid-hillside, custom GREEN built home. Extremely private w/wooded views & a creek bordering property. Unique & clever layout includes: master bedroom wing w/deck, wing for kids/guests w/jack & jill bathroom + bonus rm, 2-BDRM MIL apartment w/patio + & bedroom/den on main floor off main living area. 6 beds! Open flowing floor plan with vaulted ceilings w/an abundance of natural light. Breakfast bar in kitchen w/stainless appliances & back splash, & granite countertops. Newer induction range, which if you have ever used you will never want another range! Dining area & main level bedroom/den have french doors to hot tub and deck from which you can hear creek. Updates & special features: ~New fireplace & surround. ~Fresh paint throughout 1st floor. ~New built-ins in laundry room. ~Charming covered front porch overlooks creek. ~Private driveway. ~RV and toy parking. ~Zoned as horse property. ~High end, high efficiency radiant heat. ~5+ energy rating. ~Convenient location. ~Great neighborhood & schools. ~NO CCRs. ~Private entrance for MIL and own washer & dryer. ~Quick access to Ruth Arcand trails. ~Huge, private, landscaped back yard with flower beds. Don't miss this unusual and lovely home there literally is NOT another like it!
Schedule a Tour
Scheduled Open house
|Sunday, June 23rd, 2019||2:00pm - 4:00pm|
- MLS® # 19-6908
- Price $810,000
- Bedrooms 6
- Bathrooms 4.00
- Square Footage 4,949
- Acres 1.06
- Year Built 2006
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Multi-Level
- Status Active
- # of Garages 3
- Annual Tax Amount $11,216
- Tax Year 2018
- Features Deck/Patio, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Landscaping, Private Yard, RV Parking, Hot Tub, Fire Service Area, Horse Property, Mother-in-Law Apt, View, Storage Space/Unit, DSL/Cable Available, Cable TV
- Garages Attached, Heated, Tuck Under
- Is Waterfront Yes
- Waterfront Creek
- Interior Features BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Granite Countertops, Laminate Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Air Exchanger, Basement, Telephone, Window Coverings, Workshop
- Heating Radiant
- Has Basement Yes
- Basement Finished
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Poured Concrete, Unknown - BTV
- Date Listed May 7th, 2019
- Days on Market 42
- Zoning R6 - Suburban Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Herrington and Company, LLC
- $/SqFt $164
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $830,000 to $810,000|
|Status Changed from Coming Soon to Active||–|
Stable Population, High Residential Turnover
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 19th, 2019 at 6:49pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!