Beautifully kept Hagmeier gem of a home. Located on a quiet cul-de-sac & is in mint condition. Owners have done extensive & very tasteful landscaping - adding add'l walkway, deck & retaining walls. New Paint. Curved entry maple staircase w/ wood skirt, enlarged FR w/ gas fpl. & bookcases, central vac, wood in entry & upper landing plus garden window in kitchen. Master suite w/French door entrancehas a very comfortable sitting area.Well situated nook at the top of the stairs with a charming desk entices you to pull up a chair to read a book, write a letter or get some work done from home. Fantastic floor plan throughout that you will instantly fall in love with. Extremely clean home, obvious pride of ownership, brand new paint with tasteful neutral tones. An abundance of very appealing windows capture natural light & views. Newer well cared for carpet. Oversized 3-car garage has generous work bench, two floor drains and a convenient sink as well as a handy side door. Mudroom area with a nice bench, coat hooks and storage pleasantly meets you as you enter the home from the garage. Second deck in front of home is available for relaxing in the front yard and taking in the views of the mountains and sunsets. Fully fenced in back yard, bordered by an abundance of trees. An additional parking area to the left side of the home. Side note, this home is adjacent to highly regarded and highly rated Eagle River High School. Sellers installed a gate for their kids to access ERHS, there is an agreement in Documents. Must see home to really appreciate in person! Call if any questions.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-693
- Price $499,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2.50
- Square Footage 2,462
- Acres 0.25
- Year Built 2003
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story Tradtnl
- Status Active
- # of Garages 3
- Annual Tax Amount $7,514
- Tax Year 2018
- Features Cable TV, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Home Owner Assoc., In City Limits, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, Shed, View
- Garages Attached, Heated
- View Mountains
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Vac, CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Hardwood Flooring, Humidifier, Jetted Tub, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Security System, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Wired Audio
- Heating Forced Air
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame, Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed January 18th, 2019
- Days on Market 124
- Zoning CE-R-1 Single-Family Residential
- HOA Fees 150.00
- HOA Fees Freq. Yearly
- Listing Office: Herrington and Company, LLC
- $/SqFt $203
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $509,000 to $499,000|
High Percentage of Family Households, Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 8:49pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!