Beautiful log home nestled in the Houston scenery. Features include: open floor plan, big kitchen w/ beautiful cabinets, walk in closet, cozy fireplace w/ tile surround & media built-ins; all appliances stay as well! This quaint home and all of it's extra's sits on just over an acre!
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-6968
- Price $189,900
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 1.00
- Square Footage 1,008
- Acres 1.22
- Year Built 2007
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Log, Ranch-Traditional
- Status Active
- Features Cable TV, Private Yard, Shed
- Garages None
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Ceiling Fan(s), Dishwasher, Double Ovens, Electric, Fireplace, Laminate Flooring, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer &/Or Dryer, Water Softener
- Heating Forced Air
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Log
- Roof Metal
- Construction Log
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed May 8th, 2019
- Days on Market 16
- Zoning UNK - Unknown (re: all MSB)
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Kibe Lucas Team Branch Office Keller Williams - Alaska Group
- $/SqFt $188
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2019 at 5:34am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!