Large 4BR 2.5BA home on .47 acres in a desired neighborhood. This is a fixer upper with great bones and priced accordingly. Don't miss out on an opportunity to own a large home at a not so large price.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-7025
- Price $207,900
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 2.50
- Square Footage 2,072
- Acres 0.47
- Year Built 1997
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story Tradtnl
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Annual Tax Amount $2,545
- Tax Year 2019
- Features Fire Service Area, Fixer Upper
- Garages Attached, Heated, Tuck Under
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Air Exchanger, CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Electric, Laminate Flooring, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s)
- Heating Forced Air
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed May 9th, 2019
- Days on Market 79
- Zoning R1 - Single Family Res (re: Cities Palmer/Wasilla)
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: EXP Realty, LLC
- $/SqFt $100
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $209,000 to $207,900|
|Price Reduced from $217,900 to $209,000|
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Suburb of Anchorage
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 22nd, 2019 at 5:04pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!