Mountain views and a short distance to the world famous Kenai River. So much potential! Spacious updated home +8 rental units. Main home is TURN KEY! 3,040sqft, 4bed, 2bath house. Updated 2017, new vinyl plank flooring, freshly painted, new furnace & ducting. Open floor plan, vaulted ceilings, mountain views, living rm, 2 family rooms, and formal dining/chapel. See supplement for more info...The upcoming summer season is almost fully rented! All is currently heated by oil. Oven ranges are propane and electric. Each building has individual electric meter. Units 1 & 2 / Homestead Cabin: Approx. 1125 sqft. Open concept, shared kitchen, living and dining space. 2 private suites with bathroom and separate access. All new heating system and ducting. Units 3 & 4: Frozen up in past. TLC needed, bring your tools. Units 5&6: Approx. 800 sqft. Mirrored suites with connecting door between along with private access. Full kitchens, bathroom, closet and open living space. Fully covered patio and views of mountains. Newly built stairway and decking. Units 7,8 & Additional Unit: Approx. 850 sqft. Each unit has a sleeping area and bathroom. The additional unit could be converted to laundry/ storage or into another rentable unit. Fully covered patio with newly built stairs.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-703
- Price $685,000
- Bedrooms 10
- Bathrooms 8.00
- Square Footage 5,815
- Acres 1.59
- Year Built 1989
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type B & B Potential, Recreational/Cabin, Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story Tradtnl
- Status Active
- Annual Tax Amount $2,288
- Tax Year 2017
- Features Deck/Patio, Fire Service Area, Mother-in-Law Apt, Motion Lighting, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Satellite Dish, Shed, Storage Space/Unit, View
- Garages None
- View Mountains
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Basement, BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Family Room, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Sauna, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Water Purification, Window Coverings, Wood Stove, Freezer-Stand Alone
- Heating Forced Air, Monitor, Stove
- Has Basement Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Metal
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation All Weather Wood
- Date Listed January 18th, 2019
- Days on Market 214
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group of Wasilla
- $/SqFt $118
Moderate Residential Turnover, Large Area(s) of Government Designated Parkland
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 5:34pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!