Lakefront Cabin on Stephan Lake. Has great potential but needs a lot of work. Nice quiet peaceful getaway. Has parking available through Kuster Landing HOA. There is also 246 sq ft shop but not a garage.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-725
- Price $80,000
- Bedrooms 1
- Bathrooms 1.00
- Square Footage 1,225
- Acres 0.51
- Year Built 1953
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Recreational/Cabin
- Style Cabin
- Status Active
- Features Airplane Access, Deck/Patio, Fixer Upper, Greenhouse, Home Owner Assoc., Private Yard, Shed, Waterfront, Waterfront Access, Dock
- Garages None
- View Lake
- Is Waterfront Yes
- Waterfront Lake
- Interior Features BR/BA on Main Level, Electric, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Window Coverings, Workshop
- Heating Monitor, Portable
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Unknown-BTV
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Pilings, Unknown - BTV
- Date Listed January 18th, 2019
- Days on Market 239
- Zoning UNK - Unknown (re: all MSB)
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Jack White Real Estate Mat Su
- $/SqFt $65
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 4:04am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!