Modern, Unique, Open, and a consistent drive-by favorite of many! Choice Homes designed this build to have a unique character on both the inside and out. Fully hipped roof, huge covered rear deck with a floating roof design, large entry columns with cedar Christmas tree patterns - matching both the beautiful spruce tree which this home was built around, and the modern craftsman exterior. Whithe exterior was designed with a modern theme, the interior follows a mix of modern touches, with popular industrial revitalization characteristics. Rustic restored themed vinyl plank flooring throughout the living areas, with custom tile bathrooms. Large kitchen with calcatta style Quartz countertops, and a large island for guests to gather around. Fireplace was designed as a centerpiece to the open layout, with custom tilework flowing into the wrap-around hearth. Home has many windows, including a huge bay window wall in the living room, opening into the large covered deck. There is many details that continue to make this a unique home and property: Large lot which was well excavated and graded for usability. Little touches for convenience, such as stairs going down both sides of the rear deck. Additional mixed usage room (planned for use of a personal office or nursery). Ascent exterior lighting, wired into a photocell for automatic activation during dusk and dark. Upgraded lighting throughout - added touches such as under cabinet lighting, and even the non-master bedroom closets include lighting. Trim build outs throughout the closets, laundry, and unique master ceiling. The list goes on - this is one of those homes you have to experience in person!
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-7273
- Price $399,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2.50
- Square Footage 1,850
- Acres 1.79
- Year Built 2019
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Ranch-Traditional
- Status Active
- # of Garages 3
- Features Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Home Warranty, Horse Property, Motion Lighting, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, View
- Garages Attached, Heated
- View Mountains, Partial
- Is Waterfront Yes
- Waterfront Unknown-BTV
- Interior Features BR/BA on Main Level, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Range/Oven, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Wired Data
- Heating Forced Air
- Fireplace Yes
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- Construction Block, Wood Frame, Wood Frame - 2x4, Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Concrete Block, Poured Concrete
- Date Listed May 11th, 2019
- Days on Market 72
- Zoning UNK - Unknown (re: all MSB)
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group of Wasilla
- $/SqFt $216
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 22nd, 2019 at 4:34am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!