Meticulously maintained and clean home with HUGE 20X60 commercial greenhouse offering possible business income! Home features family room and living room (both with gas fireplaces/stoves), bonus 5th room for office/den or your choice, designated laundry room, new hard flooring and fireplace (upstairs), and newer carpet and paint. Picture windows in living room are customized allowing to see out.. but not in giving the benefit of capturing the natural light without losing privacy. Garage door is commercial rated offering better insulation. Exterior boasts a large cedar deck with pergola overhead great for entertaining and has gas stubbed out for grilling ease. Yard is completely fenced 6' high to keep out moose, has gated entrance and features a garden pond & fountain as well as a large Gazebo/Treehouse with slide for kids. Gate can be manually opened or put on automatic control. Greenhouse has separate drive in access for convenience and sits on self draining floor with weed control matting. Greenhouse doors open along length of building and has ventilation and power as well. Grow your own food or generate some income with your own business. Yard includes a mature apple orchard with over 30 apple trees, crabapple and pear trees and rose garden. Located in cul-de-sac close to downtown Wasilla keeping it close to amenities including schools, parks and more! A must see to appreciate all this home has to offer!
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-7298
- Price $314,900
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 2.00
- Square Footage 2,312
- Acres 1.07
- Year Built 1980
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Tri-Level
- Status Active
- # of Garages 1
- Features Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Landscaping, Private Yard, Road Service Area, Shed, Fenced Yard, Greenhouse, Satellite Components, Satellite Dish, TV Antenna, Motion Lighting, In City Limits
- Garages Attached, Heated
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Electric, Family Room, Gas Cooktop, Granite Countertops, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Central Vac, Fireplace, Laminate Flooring
- Heating Monitor, Stove, Baseboard
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Vinyl
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame, Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Poured Concrete
- Date Listed May 11th, 2019
- Days on Market 66
- Zoning UNK - Unknown (re: all MSB)
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: EXP Realty, LLC
- $/SqFt $136
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $325,000 to $314,900|
|Status Changed from Coming Soon to Active||–|
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Suburb of Anchorage
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 20th, 2019 at 9:19pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!