This home will WOW you! Tastefully Designed w/ Amazing Privacy, Peaceful Setting AND Awe-Inspiring Unobstructed VIEWS! Featuring Brazilian Cherry Flrs, Cherry Cabs, Granite Tops, S/S Apps, Open Concept w/ Vaulted Ceilings & Walls of Windows. Master Suite plus 2 BR, 1 BA and Laundry on same level. Lower Level features An Office or Formal LR, plus 1 BR/1BA + Rec/Exercise Room. This is a MUST SEE!
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-7314
- Price $810,000
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3.00
- Square Footage 3,479
- Acres 0.58
- Year Built 2011
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story Reverse
- Status Active
- # of Garages 3
- Annual Tax Amount $9,787
- Tax Year 2018
- Address 17041 Briarcliff Pointe Circle
- Area 25 - Dearmoun Rd - Potter Marsh
- Subdivision Prominence Pointe Ph 6 L44 B3 The Gates of Goldenview
- City Anchorage
- State Alaska
- Zip Code 99516
- Features Cable TV, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Home Owner Assoc., In City Limits, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, View
- Garages Attached, Heated
- View City Lights, Inlet, Lake, Mountains, Unobstructed, Ocean
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Hardwood Flooring, Jetted Tub, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Security System, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Wood Stove, Granite Countertops
- Heating Forced Air
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed May 13th, 2019
- Days on Market 26
- Zoning R7 - Intermediate Rural Residential
- HOA Fees 625.00
- HOA Fees Freq. Semiannually
- Listing Office: RE/MAX Dynamic Properties
- $/SqFt $233
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $825,000 to $810,000|
|Status Changed from Pending to Active||–|
|Register Now to Unlock More Listing History|
High Percentage of Family Households, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 20th, 2019 at 1:34am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!